Wednesday, January 19, 2011

'American Idol' alum Alex Lambert rep: He's not homeless

Alex Lambert american idolnews @insidetv

About 10 p.m. PT last night, season 9 American Idol alum Alex Lambert announced to the world, via a string of posts to his Twitter feed, that he’s been living on the streets since finishing appearing on Simon Fuller’s Hulu reality series If I Can Dream, which wrapped its first season in October. ”Alright so I didn’t want to bring my person life to my fans but I’m about to freak out if I don’t tell yall the truth!” Lambert tweeted.

“Ever since IICD ended I’ve been kinda homeless! Sleepin on the street and behind buildings.” A string of other tweets followed, where Lambert said that he’s “usually a strong person but I can’t take it anymore.” He continued: “I just want my fans to know that I’m not an American Idol type person!” And he finished by saying, “I just want y’all to know the truth!”
more news

0 comments:

Post a Comment