Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shania Twain with 2011 New Album

Shania Twain with 2011 New AlbumShania Twain with 2011 New Album

TORONTO - Canadian country-pop darling Shania Twain is recording a new album and preparing to return to the stage.

The superstar singer from Timmins, Ont., made the revelation backstage at Sunday's Juno Awards, where she was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame.

"I'm not really sure when I'll be able to get back up on that stage. I am preparing for it, I can tell you that, and I am already in the studio with new music and I'm very excited," she told reporters after a tearful speech onstage at the Air Canada Centre.

Twain added that fans will be able to hear her new music "soon," and that she's documented some of her songwriting process in an upcoming documentary-style TV series about her life. more

source:
ca.news.yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment