Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Miley Cyrus 'wardrobe disaster'


Miley Cyrus had to perform in her underwear last night.

The 21-year-old singer is currently on her Bangerz Tour and hit the stage in Milwaukee on Sunday evening.

She's known for preferring risqué outfits, but a wardrobe malfunction meant that Miley had to belt out her song 23 wearing even fewer clothes than normal.

"not a new outfit for 23 I didn't make my quick change and I couldn't not come out for the song so I just had to run out in my undies :(," she apologised on Twitter afterwards.

"Never happened to me before. But I love my fans as much as they love me! I couldn't miss 23
"Show must go on :( (sic)"

It's unlikely her fans were taken aback by her red two-piece, as Miley often performs wearing tiny shorts and crop tops.

Her sexual dance moves have caused a stir in the past, with critics claiming her tiny costumes and crotch-grabbing antics are too much for her young fans.

Miley hit back at the comments, saying how much they affect her.

"I don't think people realize how much energy I put into my shows & how much their bad energy brings me down. (sic)" she posted. Read Full Article

Source: Yahoo News

0 comments:

Post a Comment