Saturday, March 1, 2014

American Idol 2014 Result: Say Goodbye to Kristen O'Connor

American Idol 2014
Someone had to be the first elimination among the Top 13 contestants on American Idol Season 13, and Kristen O'Connor was the first victim in the 2014 edition of the show.

 "I think part of me was really expecting it tonight. I knew I needed a killer performance last night and I think it went well, but not as well as I would have hoped. I had that issue with my in-ear and I feel like that took away from what I really wanted to give, and so I knew that because I was a wildcard, America hadn't voted me in the first time. I felt like I really needed to blow everyone away, and I felt like because that didn't happen, I knew there was a good chance [I'd get sent home]. So when they called my name I just wanted to give the best performance I possibly give."

O'Connor, who also had a chance to sing a "Save Me" song, revealed what the judges said to her during the results show.

"They were all really encouraging. Harry gave me a hug and told me, 'Kristen, the way that you just handled that shows me that you are a contender and you are going to just keep going. You deserve to be doing this.' And Jennifer Lopez was crying. She basically said she was sad to see me go and to keep on. And Keith Urban said 'I want to tell you to keep going, but I don't think I even need to, because I know that you are a musician and this is what you deserve to do.'"

Were you surprised by O'Connor's elimination, or did the audience get it right?

Source: mstarz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment