Friday, February 11, 2011

Britney Spears New Album - Femme Fatale

Britney Spears New Album - Femme FataleBritney Spears New Album - Femme Fatale

Britney Spears took to Twitter on Thursday (February 10) to chat with her devoted fans. The singer provided some revealing insights into her forthcoming album, Femme Fatale, during the open conversation.

"I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy. I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think it's some of the best work I have ever done. There are a few mid-tempos that could be considered ballads," Spears said. "I have a lot of history with #MaxMartin and @TheDoctorLuke so it's always fun to collaborate with them. They make such incredible music. I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!

"Just want to say that I really love you guys and can't thank you enough for the support throughout my entire career," she added.

Source:
MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment