Friday, January 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez New Album - Love

Jennifer Lopez revealed her new album cover on Barbara Walters, during an interview. She was featured as one of the 10 Most Fascinating People. The album is call Love. She said, “Love came from my questions about love and life. And I think the babies had a lot to do with that. When the babies were born and I felt that love, that unconditional love, I thought, ‘that’s what its supposed to be.”

"Lady Gaga’s producer RedOne has been busy working on the new Jennifer Lopez record in Los Angeles, which is scheduled to drop some time in 2011. “Musically, I’m trying to combine all the elements that makes her who she is” he said “We connected, and it was easy to work together. She’s in another headspace” he continued. “She’s very positive and content."

0 comments:

Post a Comment